Information Collection and Use
We may collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information (such as credit card details)
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website through a mobile device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and maintaining our services
- Notifying you about changes to our services
- Managing your account and payments
- Conducting analysis to improve our services
- Monitoring the usage of our services
- Responding to inquiries and providing support
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your personal information in certain situations, such as:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing
- In the case of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets
Your personal information will never be sold or shared with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.